Valley of the Giants Tour from Perth with Tree Top Walk and Lunch
- Duration: 12 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: P7TJLB
Pick-up: 8am (approx.) from selected Perth CBD hotels
Drop-off: 10.30pm (approx.) at your point of departure
The Valley of the Giants is located on Western Australia's southern coast between Denmark and Walpole. The Tree Top Walk is a walkway suspended 40 metres above the ground, which enables visitors to walk through the canopy of this ancient forest of tingle trees. You'll also have the opportunity to do optional walks at ground level.
- See a spectacular part of regional Western Australia on this amazing day out
- Drive past Perth's riverside suburbs and yacht clubs as you depart the city
- See the market gardens and orchards around Donnybrook — home of the Granny Smith apple
- Experience the fabulous Tree Top Walk in the Valley of the Giants
- Stroll along the 600-metre-long elevated walkway through the forest canopy
- Take the Ancient Empire Walk through the forest of twisted tingle trees and see hollowed-out buttressed at the bases of these soaring giants
- Visit the stunning coastline of William Bay and see windswept granite rock formations
- Travel inland via Mt Barker and Kojonup
- Stop for dinner on the return journey to Perth at the Kodja Place Visitors Centre (own expense).
This Valley of the Giants Tour from Perth with Tree Top Walk and Lunch ends back in the Perth CBD.
- Guided group tour
- Services of a knowledgeable local guide
- Informative commentary
- Comfortable air-conditioned coach transport
- Picnic lunch
- Entry to the Tree Top Walk.
Please note: The itinerary provided may change due to weather conditions and operational requirements.