Wave Rock Tour from Perth with Lunch
- Duration: 13 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: P2YVAW
Pick-up: 8am (approx.) from selected Perth CBD hotels
Drop-off: 8.30pm (approx.) at your point of departure
- Cross the Swan River Causeway and pass Burswood Casino and Resort
- Head east along the Great Eastern Highway
- Climb the Darling Ranges and cross vast dry farming plains
- Visit historic York — Western Australia's oldest inland settlement
- See the wheat-belt town of Corrigin
- Visit the town of Hyden, which services Wave Rock
- Enjoy lunch at the Wildflower Shop
- Admire the striking rock formations of Hippo's Yawn
- See Wave Rock — one of nature's most remarkable sculptures
- Take a guided tour along the base and over the top of the rock
- Visit a local wildlife park or view the displays at the Antique Lace Collection
- Explore the Humps and Mulka's Cave, and view ancient Aboriginal cave paintings
- Enjoy roadside stops during wildflower season (September and October) to view native blooms
- Take in the superb view of the Perth city lights from the majestic Darling Ranges.
This Wave Rock Tour from Perth with Lunch ends back in the Perth CBD. It's a big day, but worth every second!
- Guided group tour
- Services of a knowledgeable local guide
- Informative commentary
- Comfortable air-conditioned coach transport
- Entry to Wave Rock and guided tour
- Entry to Antique Lace Collection.
Please note: The itinerary provided may change due to weather conditions and operational requirements.